Before you come, please note:
- Are you feeling sick? Have you travelled outside of Canada or knowingly been in contact with a COVID positive person in the last 14 days? If so, wait before coming. The Hermitage is not a place for quarentine or self isolation.
- Can you make your own way to the Hermitage site?
- Social distancing, hand washing, wearing masks are mandatory.
- Each retreatant is expected to bring their own bedding, including a bottom sheet, pillow case and towel. You are asked not to sleep directly on the mattress pad or pillow cover.
Things to know about your stay:
- Please respect the checkin (3 pm) and checkout (noon) times to allow us to prepare the
space for you.
- You will be assigned a bathroom.
- You are asked to wear a mask while moving about in the main house, especially in the
kitchen while preparing meals and clean up. Please bring your own mask for you.
Thank you, and Blessings on your retreat.